We’re looking for a Sous Chef to join the restaurant and bar team at the Lulworth Estate.
The Lulworth Estate in Dorset is a stunning privately owned country estate, home to the world famous Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. With its recently renovated restaurants and bars, it is a unique place to visit or stay, relax and unwind.
We are looking for someone who would like to expand their skills and knowledge under the guidance of a highly experienced catering manager with a strong fresh food outlook.
- Minimum two years’ experience of working at Sous Chef level
- Capable of running a kitchen in the Head Chef’s Absence
- Proficiency in achieving KPIs
- Understanding of current food hygiene legislation including kitchen risk assessment
A passion for creating great dishes and supervising a busy team is a must.
At Lulworth Estate we are committed to providing exceptional hospitality. With a portfolio of stunning properties – there is plenty of opportunity for staff progression.
With a strong focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a great team.
The package offers:
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Unique on the job training and development
- Discounts across the Lulworth Estate
- Great pension package
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for as Sous Chef, then please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time