Seasonal Outdoor Activities Instructor
Contract type: Seasonal, 39 hours per week (including weekends and public/bank holidays)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 pro rata (DOE), accrued holiday will be payable on contract closure.
Contract start date: 20th May 2019
Contract end date: 13th September 2019
Application closing date: 17th March 2019
Interview date: 25th March 2019 (the interview will consist of a water-based element, all equipment can be provided)
- As a part of the Lulworth Estate, we have virtually unrestricted access to over 20 square miles of land (including 5 miles of coastline). This makes us ideally situated to provide a vast array of activities in a truly magnificent setting.
- The Outdoor Activities Instructor will lead and assist in the delivery of a range of adventure activities across the Lulworth Estate.
- British Canoeing Sea Kayak Leader (equivalent or higher)*
- Rock Climbing Instructor Award (or SPA)*
- Surf lifesaving*
- Coasteering guide competency award*
*Assessment required in at least one of the above.
- A good amount of experience working with young people and/or vulnerable adults in an outdoor activity setting.
- Use of your own initiative and a flexible approach.
- First aid**
- Mountain bike leader (MIAS Level 2 or equivalent)**
- Geographical knowledge of the local area**
- Keen interest in the local flora and fauna
- Knowledge of the local geology**
**Training can be provided.
Please send all CV’s and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please ring the office – 01929 400155