Contract type – Seasonal, 39 hours per week (including weekends and public holidays)
Salary – £17,500 – £19,000 pro rata (DOE), accrued holiday will be payable on contract closure.
Contract start date – 18th May 2020 – must also be available for the 28th April 2020 for training.
Contract end date – 6th September 2020
Application closing date – 3rd February 2020
Interview date – W/C 10th February 2020 (the interview will consist of a water-based element, all equipment can be provided)
Working for the Lulworth Estate, we have virtually unrestricted access to over 20 square miles of land (5 miles of coastline which includes the world renowned Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door). This makes us ideally situated to provide a vast array of activities in a truly magnificent setting. Lulworth Outdoors began its journey delivering bespoke geo-coasteering activities for school groups in 2016 to complement our field studies sessions. Our activities now include: coasteering, kayaking, mountain biking, archery, bush craft, team building, guided walks and boat trips.
The Outdoor Activities Instructor will lead and assist in the delivery of a range of adventure activities across the Lulworth Estate.
- SPA/RCI assessed
- Coasteering guide competency award (or equivalent)
- UKCC Level One Coach
- A good amount of experience working with young people and/or vulnerable adults in an outdoor activity setting
- Use of your own initiative and a flexible approach
- 16 hr first aid*
- British Canoeing Sea Kayak Leader
- Mountain bike leader (MIAS Level 2 or equivalent)*
- Archery GB Leader
- Bush craft experience
- Geographical knowledge of the local area*
- Keen interest in the local flora and fauna
- Knowledge of the local geology*
* Some training may be available
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
For applicants who are from outside the local area, please note that the Lulworth Estate may be able to offer accommodation.