We’re looking for a Head Chef to join the restaurant and bar teams at the Lulworth Estate for a fixed term of February to November.
The Lulworth Estate in Dorset is a stunning privately owned country estate, home to the world famous Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. With its recently renovated restaurants and bars, it is a unique place to visit or stay, relax and unwind.
We are looking for someone who would like to expand their skills and knowledge under the guidance of a highly experienced catering manager with a strong fresh food outlook.
- Minimum two years’ experience of working at Sous Chef level
- Capable of running a kitchen and training junior members of staff
- Proficient in costing and implementing new menus and ideas
- Proficiency in achieving KPIs
- Understanding of current food hygiene legislation including kitchen risk assessment
A passion for creating great dishes and supervising a busy team is a must.
At Lulworth Estate we are committed to providing exceptional hospitality. With a portfolio of stunning properties – there is plenty of opportunity for staff progression.
With a strong focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sous Chef to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a great team.
The package offers:
- Competitive salary of £28,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Possibility of live in
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for as a Head Chef, then please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time seasonal, February to November.