We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic dynamic bartenders to join the hospitality team at the Lulworth Estate to provide an excellent guest experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
The Lulworth Estate in Dorset is a stunning privately owned country estate, home to the world famous Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. With its recently renovated restaurants and bars, it is a unique place to visit or stay, relax and unwind.
This is seasonal employment with the possibility of live in accommodation.
- Prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- CV and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for as a Bartender, then please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com.
Job Type: Part-time