We are looking for experienced, dynamic bar managers to join the hospitality team at the Lulworth Estate.
The Lulworth Estate in Dorset is a stunning privately owned country estate, home to the world famous Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. With its recently renovated restaurants and bars, it is a unique place to visit or stay, relax and unwind.
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for the bar in a gorgeous country pub and another who would take responsibility for a busy and varied holiday park restaurant bar. Both roles will benefit from the guidance of a highly experienced catering manager.
- Minimum two years’ experience of working as a Bar Manager
- Experience of running a successful, high quality bar
- Proficiency in achieving KPIs
- Strong management skills with evidence of getting the best out of a bar team
- Personal Licence (Desirable)
A passion for hospitality and a desire to make your mark is a must as is the ambition to develop a fantastic reputation for your bar. At Lulworth Estate we are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience, attracting both locals and visitors.
The package offers:
- Excellent opportunities to make a mark and run a bar as your own
- Competitive salary
- Unique on the job training and development
- Discounts across the Lulworth Estate
- Great pension package
- Potential for on-site accommodation
- Potential for employment for a partner
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for as a Bar Manager, then please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent